The Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Paddle Switch replaces your current switch, uses existing wiring and provides your home with ultimate flexibility when combined with an Enerwave In-Wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Metered devices.
Add-on switch for Enerwave ZW15S or ZW500D is the ZW3K (no Z-Wave chip inside).
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your Enerwave In-wall Smart Switch, or Dimmer
- Requires an Enerwave Home Automation Switch, NOT a standalone switch
- Includes white, black and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Neutral connection required for installation)
- Compatible with Enerwave In-wall Switches and Dimmers
- Functions as home automation system primary control
- Required for use with 3- and 4-way wiring
Use the dimmer feature to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room. The Enerwave Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Paddle Switch operates as your home automation systems primary control, requiring three-way or four-way wiring configurations.
Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from two separate locations. Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from three separate locations. With an interchangeable paddle design, the paddle switch matches most standard wall plates and home decor.